Monday, March 21, 2011

Confessions

Forgive me followers for I have sinned against my whole purpose for this site. It has been 3 days since my last post thought I was supposed to post everyday. Also, I indulged on chocolate, tiramisu, coffee and pizza during my hiatus. As a penance I shall start a food diary to hold myself accountable and I shall blog everyday even on the shameful ones.

My intentions for not blogging this weekend were that I was giving my body time to heal which took lots of rest. However, I quickly realized that if I wasn't blogging my mind aromatically went to super cheat mode! I did manage to lose 2lbs but I'm not sure how. So, I'm back/here for good, everyday, maybe twice. I feel better and after getting my husbands tire fixed I'm hitting the gym hard. I made Darren(husband) hide the coffee pot and I threw away the creamer. For those of you that don't know I have high estrogen and coffee makes it worse and the higher it is the fatter I get! It's on!

Live well and be happy! Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment