Thursday, March 24, 2011

Killing it~

Ok, so I'm not so good a the writing every day but I am making a gallant effort! Anyways, I went to "Wild Card Wednesday" at the Y yesterday, which is basically a different fitness class every week. This week was a weight ball and step class which was extremely hard! I guess in the 9 mo. I was pregnant they have decided that fitness means power jumps and high intensity with little to no recovery. Interval tanning is all the rage which would be completely fine if I were in shape but my fat ba-donkey-donk it not able to move like that, YET!!! But again I did not quit, I sweat and pushed right on through! Today I tried my hand at a little hip hop, now that's more my speed! Other than a few blunders because I was new and didn't know the moves well, I killed it! It was great to be in my environment cuz I can dance! Although, I love dancing and I am good at it, I won't stop trying the hard stuff and one day I will get it! Also, I got up this morning and went for a two mile walk with Rachel. Today I rocked! I'm so proud of myself

Live well and be happy. Till tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment