Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tipping the scale

I haven't updated you guys on my weight because I have been eating healthy all week, I did cardio 5 days this week and my stupid scale says I have gained 5lbs! That is BS! I am so upset! So, I am going to go buy a new scale this week. This one wasn't even ours the people who lived here before us left it and its never been accurate according to the Dr.s scale or the gym. But now IT HAS GOT TO GO! Besides the scale I am feeling better over all. More energy, I'm waking up earlier and feel like I'm more rested! The lbs will be forced to drop soon. Before I was not gaining or loosing so even if I didn't change my eating habits the cardio has to take some weight off. But I am definitely motivated to do more!

Live well and be happy. Till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment