Friday, March 18, 2011

Down and out

It's the most beautiful day so far this year, 80 degrees in the middle of March. Oh, the fun, outdoors things I could do today! Walking in the park, hiking the trails at Lake Lanier, a bike ride or even just laying out in the back yard after a good workout at the Y(which I joined yesterday). However I will be doing none of these because the cold I have had has now taken a turn for the worst. Pretty sure I have a sinus infection and maybe a couple of ear infections. I was given some antibiotics in the hospital for my stab wound and since I have no insurance I hope they work.

So as far as my contribution to my weight lose today, I will just have to eat well and get rest so my body can heal and I can get this show on the road. All I want to do is jump into a spin class or take out my frustrations in a kick boxing class. ANYTHING to get my heart pumping and calories burning.  I may however make myself go for a little walk with they boys so they can soak up some fresh air!

Live well and be happy! Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment