Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Running outta steam

(So I woke up this [Wednesday] to realize I save yesterday's post instead of posting it)

I took my first spin class since having a baby six months ago and being sick now for over a week. It was ridiculous, I could not keep up. I seemed to run out of energy within the first twenty min of class. I never stopped though, I pushed on through going much slower than the rest of the class. I was so embarrassed, there were women ten and twenty years & pounds more than me who kept up just fine. I know that it will improve over time but I am used to be the one who went to the weight room after class and all I wanted to do was go home. After all was said and done I finished the hour class and I was sweating pretty hard so I'm sure I burned quite a few calories.

On a different note I am taking my rest day today because we have a day of tattooing! I'm so excited! I love having body art and I love the fact that my new career choice is one that will allow for visible tattoos!

Live well and be happy! Till tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment